Friday, July 10, 2009

Favs: Books !




I can't believe I haven't already mentioned that one of my favs is READING !

What are you reading now? A few titles I've recently read include :
  • Chain Reaction: Story of Rachel Scott by Darrell Scott
  • Jade Green by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
  • If You Will Ask, Oswald Chambers
  • Skidboot, An Amazing Dog by R. Westmoreland & David Hartwig
  • The Canopy by Angela Hunt
Yes, I know - quite a variety! My special likes are non-fiction [biography, inspiration] and historical fiction. I read a lot of young adult fiction, also, in preparation for students I work with.
I'm in hopes of putting some novels online here - in the meantime, you can visit one of my favorite sites - [click below]
A Celebration of Women is a perfect spot to spend a lazy summer afternoon, or a snug-in-the-house-snowed-in-day! Enjoy! - and let me know what you found there to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment